MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderation Panel.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not getting this error, but 2 of my mods are having this error message:

[attachment=28375]

Text:
Quote:SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT t.subject,t.username,t.uid,t.tid,t.fid,t.lastpost,t.lastposter,t.lastposteruid,t​.replies,t.visible,tr.uid AS truid,tr.dateline,tp.displaystyle AS styledprefix,f.name FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_threadsread tr ON (tr.tid=t.tid AND tr.uid='247') LEFT JOIN mybb_threadprefixes tp ON (tp.pid = t.prefix) LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid = t.fid) WHERE (t.visible = '1' OR '1'='1' ) AND t.fid NOT IN (Array,'86','44','106','95') AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND t.visible != '-2' AND f.active = '1' ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0,10

That's weird.
S:
To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, please try the following:

If you are using MyBB v1.6.4 and newer:

Go to AdminCP >> Configuration >> General configuration >> Disable all plugins >> YES

For all other versions older than MyBB v1.6.4:

In ./inc/init.php, find the code:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

After this code, add this:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Then save and/or reupload this edited version of the file so the forum will run the new code.

This will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.

Thank you.

Credits: Vernier from http://community.mybb.com/thread-133021.html
Yes, It's a plugin, There's a way to know which plugin is?
That's brilliant. Can you post what activated plugins you have?
Sure:
Additional Groups Images (3.0)
Auto Media (2.1)
Mensajes del Foro (2.0.1) (Board Messages)
Default Icon For Posts/Threads (1.0)
Fit on Page (2.3)
Game Section (1.2.2)
MyBB GoMobile (1.0 Beta 4)
Last Visitors in Profile (1.1)
MentionMe (1.5.2)
Miss You Email (1.0.0)
My Advertisements (2.0.3)
MyAlerts (1.02)
MyNetwork (1.1.1)
MyTheme (2.0)
My Tweets (1.1)
Only OP Can Reply (1.1)
Profile Buddies (1.4.1)
Profile Comments (0.9.2)
Profile Design (2.3.0)
ProStats /proʊˈstæts/ (1.9.5)
Reply to Introduction (1.0)
Report To Thread (0.1.3)
Stop Forum Spam (1.4)
Tapatalk (3.2.1)
Username Change Approval, Limit and History (1.1)
VIP Membership (1.5)
Try checking what happens after you disable Tapatalk.
(2013-01-26, 01:33 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Try checking what happens after you disable Tapatalk.

Is not Tapatalk and these:

Additional Groups Images (3.0)
Auto Media (2.1)
Mensajes del Foro (2.0.1) (Board Messages)
Default Icon For Posts/Threads (1.0)
Fit on Page (2.3)
Game Section (1.2.2)
MyBB GoMobile (1.0 Beta 4)
Only OP Can Reply (1.1)
Profile Buddies (1.4.1)
ProStats /proʊˈstæts/ (1.9.5)
Reply to Introduction (1.0)
Report To Thread (0.1.3)
Stop Forum Spam (1.4)
Tapatalk (3.2.1)
Username Change Approval, Limit and History (1.1)

I'll try with the others, It's hard for me because I'm not having this problem, only the others that have access to the mod panel Confused