MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Picture Attachments not working!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We can upload any other type of file apart from images! And when we try we get the error below! Please help!
Seems like there's a problem with your functions_upload.php file. Can you try uploading a fresh copy of functions_upload.php file from a fresh MyBB download?
Reupload a fresh functions_image.php file from a fresh MyBB download.
(2013-01-21, 11:10 PM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload a fresh functions_image.php file from a fresh MyBB download.

Dear Seabody, That's what I just said Angel
(2013-01-21, 11:13 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-21, 11:10 PM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload a fresh functions_image.php file from a fresh MyBB download.

Still not worked guys Sad

You said functions_upload.php, I said functions_image.php. Wink
I just checked line 560 and it's carrying the following code.

$thumbnail = generate_thumbnail($mybb->settings['uploadspath']."/".$filename, $mybb->settings['uploadspath'], $thumbname, $mybb->settings['attachthumbh'], $mybb->settings['attachthumbw']);

Possibly your uploads path is wrong, can you check and post your functions_upload.php files line 560 here?

Source: https://github.com/theuni/xbmc-forum/blo...upload.php

(2013-01-21, 11:24 PM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]

You said functions_upload.php, I said functions_image.php. Wink

Oh shoot, I misread the post.

/Apologies
I managed to sort this problem out now! Thank you for your help! I have one other question, when it has been attached it goes in the attachment area at the bottom, how can I make this attachment viewable in the actual post?
After it picture or file is attached, it gives an opinion saying "Insert into post". Click the area where you want to add the picture then click insert into post.