MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dietary Gaming - For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NO FEEDBACK ON THE SITE IN THIS THREAD. KEEP ALL DISCUSSION STRICTLY TOWARDS BIDS. PM ME FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR INTEREST IN BUYING OUT. PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY.

What's for sale?
Dietary Gaming as a whole is being auctioned off. This includes:
  • Domain Expiring 10/17/2013
  • Custom Highly Advanced Template
  • MySQL Database
  • Lifetime Support (for custom template)
  • Fully Brandable URL/Name
  • 34,000 monthly avg. page views

Why is it being sold?
Dietary Gaming is going up for sale not because I've lost interest or because I wanted to flip it but because I don't have as much time as I think I would have. I started a new job since the site was launched and I've also had a sudden increase in clients lately.

What do you want for it?
I would like to make around $150 on the website with everything included. It may seem like a lot, but that's because it includes a highly advanced template I would normally charge $300+ for (arguably one of the better looking MyBB websites of all time). The auction will be starting at $90 and will hopefully go up from there.

How can I bid?
You may post below with your bid (dollar increments only (USD)). Auction will close on February 8th at 7:30PM EST.

Payments will be processed via PayPal or Stripe and should be paid within 24 hours.

Please note: I have already explained to multiple people how the traffic is low for a site of this price. The price would be very low if it weren't for the theme it includes. Keep in mind it comes with a fully custom high-end template that you can brand for your website. Essentially, you're getting a custom theme you can use for your site that comes with a domain and a database if you so choose to use it. You'll also have my support in customization/bugs with the template. Thanks.

Thanks for reading! Happy bidding.
Multiple interested buyers. Get your hands on it before it goes.
Sold.

Please close.
Closing.