MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add portal page online list avatar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please Help.. How to add portal page online list avatar...im using mybb advance portal plugin.plese help.i like this..

[Image: 11995871.jpg]

I love all helpers my bb..
thankyou
That is my forum and I am using the last plugin in my signature for the WOL. (And yes, it can be used on Portal)
thankz...im using mybb advance portal plugin how to add online list avatar my site? please i like this..help me...edit online.php or ? please step by step how to create this...
You would need to edit portal.php

Look for the section that generates the WOL list and then look at the code for Advanced Sideboxes module 'whosonline' . . .

You can see that basically I modified the database query to also get the user's avatars. The only thing is you have to be able to calculate width, height and margins for each avatar which means you will need to use the width of the portal side box as a point of reference.

I'll be honest, it took me a long time to feel comfortable enough to try to edit Nayar's sidebox.php but after I started changing things and testing it wasn't all that bad.
@Wildcard thank for your help..im dont understand..im new mybb...im Attach my portal.php after you modify it...help
Perhaps the author of that plugin might consider adding avatars. Have you asked?
yes...im new member mybb..please tell me how to edit file step by step or im send my portal.php after you modify it..ok?

thank you
@mybbbest - stop using the advanced portal, reinstall the normal portal php and use Wildcards advanced sideboxes.
@Leefish Why stop using the advanced portal?
Because it is no longer supported and most if not all of the things it does can be accomplished using Wildcard's plugin. Which he IS supporting.
Pages: 1 2