MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to install ckEditor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all,

Please guide me in detail how can I proper install the ck editor. I download from ck editor website. and put the folder in jscripts. but not all features are working. clickable smilies also not working with ck editor. font size is not working.

If this is wrong/unrelated section then I am really v sorry. Please tell me which one is the right section to post that kind of quiestions.

thnx
If the icons are not showing up, it's probably because you downloaded the Standard preset. It doesn't include smilies, font size, color, etc. On the Download page, you either have to select the "Full" package from the dropdown or go to the CKBuilder page and build your own version of CKEditor. Building is simple.
(2013-01-22, 09:04 AM)Seb_CKSource Wrote: [ -> ]If the icons are not showing up, it's probably because you downloaded the Standard preset. It doesn't include smilies, font size, color, etc. On the Download page, you either have to select the "Full" package from the dropdown or go to the CKBuilder page and build your own version of CKEditor. Building is simple.

Please check the attached file. editor works fine but the clickable smilies and Font size creating some issuese. clickable smilies and font size are not working.