MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Redirects to a broken page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I altered Ferron's theme "Block & Blue" and have now run into an error. When I submit my registration via modal form, I get redirected to an error page. Link to my site is http://seabtech.empirehostings.net/forum/index.php . I have added the modal form myself, the code adapted from the original Login modal.

Does anybody know how I could fix this?
I didn't seem to face any problems when I signed up. Proof: I signed under "Iamlegit" through a fake email. (Don't worry, your spam prevention plugin did work and did surely annoy me lol).
It is possible to complete the registration (I've done it twice) by refreshing, however this is an annoyance and could, in theory, drive users away.

(I'm now wondering which plugin, all my registration plugins seem to be disabled. Including SFS, which is damn weird.)
(2013-01-21, 11:29 PM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to complete the registration (I've done it twice) by refreshing, however this is an annoyance and could, in theory, drive users away.

(I'm now wondering which plugin, all my registration plugins seem to be disabled. Including SFS, which is damn weird.)

Could you post all your plugins here?
Advanced MyCode Permissions
Cool Codes
Default Profile
Disable Folders
Dynamic Board Statistics
Form Manager
Goodbye Spammer
Hooks
Moderation Notice
MyBot
MyNetwork
MyStatus
MyTags
Page Manager
Patches
PHP and Template Conditionals
PluginLibrary
Quick Reply PM
Spamalyser
StopForumSpam
View Groups
Additional Settings for Profile Fields
UCP Main Page
xThreads

That's not counting the ones that are Uninstalled or Deactivated.
Does anybody know?