MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Activation email not sending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I followed the steps and everything with that php file no errors it said sent and all but i do not recieve the email Sad
Are you using Cloudflare and are you using SMTP?
I am not using cloudflare and idk how to check if i am using smtp
For SMTP, Go to ACP>Configuration>Setting>Mail Setting>Does it say PHP or SMTP?
It says php
What's the error in the system mail log?
None i dont know can you help me over teamvieweR?
If you're using SMTP, these problems will normally occur. Especially if you're doing something simple like hosting it on WAMPServer or XAMPP over Windows.

Can you post a link to your site?
In ACP>Configuration>Setting>User Registration and Profile Options>Registration Method> click on Send Email verification...

It will fix ur error..
(2013-01-22, 07:31 AM)HardHarry Wrote: [ -> ]In ACP>Configuration>Setting>User Registration and Profile Options>Registration Method> click on Send Email verification...

It will fix ur error..

Dude that's not an error. If he enables that people would get emails upon registration, he's point is that he has the activation email option enabled but it's not going through.

(2013-01-22, 04:42 AM)Crash Override Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using SMTP, these problems will normally occur. Especially if you're doing something simple like hosting it on WAMPServer or XAMPP over Windows.

Can you post a link to your site?

He said he doesn't use SMTP mail. He uses PHP.

(2013-01-22, 03:27 AM)mikeandike Wrote: [ -> ]None i dont know can you help me over teamvieweR?

Can you provide your sites URL and can you go to ACP>Tools & Maintenance>System Mail Log
Pages: 1 2