MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Team Members Needed for MyBB Powered Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings MyBB Community;

This is my first time posting on the MyBB Community Forum so it might as well be for something that I need.

I and a friend are creating a hybrid chat discussion board (powered by MyBB of course), and we are searching for TWO Community Team Members. The link cannot be given out yet as we would wish it not be publicized yet.

These members will receive 200 forum credits a month and free unlimited hosting accounts.

These positions are solely, VOLUNTARY, so don't be asking for any type of real life payment as it will not be provided for the time being.

You may PM me on this forum or skype with me @ markipjr.mp
You're paying with goods... That's payment no matter how you look at it.

I must ask, how is this going to effect the impartiality of your moderation team? Just a thought for you.
(2013-01-22, 02:20 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]You're paying with goods... That's payment no matter how you look at it.

I must ask, how is this going to effect the impartiality of your moderation team? Just a thought for you.
Thanks Ben, really appreciate it!

We still have the two positions open for the taking.
I'll go for this. I'm a combustion engine lover but I can contribute some (especially if you make me a section for gas powered vehicles in an off-topic forum Toungue)

Sure hope this is what you mean by hybrid. HAHA!

Edit: nope, not it. awkward!
This is not a hybrid chat forum as in "Cars"... It is a hybrid chat forum as in Multiple Genres such as Webmaster, Writing, SEO and many others.
(2013-01-22, 03:39 AM)Malovent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-22, 02:20 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]You're paying with goods... That's payment no matter how you look at it.

Would you mind answering my question, instead of avoiding it? Thanks so much.

Via PM is fine (contrary to my sig) if you'd rather discuss this privately
(2013-01-22, 06:11 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-22, 03:39 AM)Malovent Wrote: [ -> ]

Would you mind answering my question, instead of avoiding it? Thanks so much.

Via PM is fine (contrary to my sig) if you'd rather discuss this privately
I apologize for now answering your question in the first place. I have PM'ed you.

My question, which you failed to answer by PM is bolded for your benefit.
I've sent you a pm. Do you still need help?