MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: undefined !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think this issue is caused due to another conflicting program you have on your computer. I used to have this problem with someone on one of my forums. He reformatted and it started to work for him.
(2013-01-22, 07:24 AM)vEconomy Wrote: [ -> ]I think this issue is caused due to another conflicting program you have on your computer. I used to have this problem with someone on one of my forums. He reformatted and it started to work for him.

No, Because the forum here works well

I think I know why
Hosting Undecided

Thanks all
What is your forum URL?
At OP, do you have any "deny all" rule in your .htaccess in your jscripts directory or are you using a custom editor?

(2013-01-22, 07:24 AM)vEconomy Wrote: [ -> ]I think this issue is caused due to another conflicting program you have on your computer. I used to have this problem with someone on one of my forums. He reformatted and it started to work for him.

Dude what does programs have to do with website Java? Unless that program was a RAT then yes it could be the issue.
Pages: 1 2