MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buttons not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
URL : http://www.talkingreds.net/mybb_1609/index.php

Several of the buttons are not working on the forum for admin, the problem buttons seem to be the "Edit" button in view threads.

In the ACP the "Option" button isn't working at all.

Any Idea's ?
Did you add any "deny all" rule in .htaccess in your jscripts directory?
Just fixed this, uploaded a new copy of general.js and all is working now
(2013-01-22, 04:48 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]Just fixed this, uploaded a new copy of general.js and all is working now

+rep. Thanks for finding a solution on your own and able to learn something independently. (No sarcasm or hate). Often people are afraid of trying new stuff but you saved both of our times and hopefully learned something useful Big Grin
(2013-01-22, 04:50 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-22, 04:48 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]Just fixed this, uploaded a new copy of general.js and all is working now

+rep. Thanks for finding a solution on your own and able to learn something independently. (No sarcasm or hate). Often people are afraid of trying new stuff but you saved both of our times and hopefully learned something useful Big Grin

It's funny you should say that, earlier in the day I ran a file verification, just to see what it did, I got two errors on that same file, didn't think anything of it, then when those buttons didn't work, I left the post for an answer, while I was away, I sort of remembered the error I had this morning and thought hmm lets see what happens if I upload a new general.js file, and it worked.
(2013-01-22, 06:29 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-22, 04:50 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]

It's funny you should say that, earlier in the day I ran a file verification, just to see what it did, I got two errors on that same file, didn't think anything of it, then when those buttons didn't work, I left the post for an answer, while I was away, I sort of remembered the error I had this morning and thought hmm lets see what happens if I upload a new general.js file, and it worked.

Lol well it's good you found a connection and gave it a thought Big Grin