MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Starter kit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a download with all the files required to make a theme? This would help me a bunch. Thank in advance.
If you download the current mybb release and open the mybb_1609.zip\Upload\install\resources directory you will find a file called "mybb_theme.xml".

Import this theme via the ACP and you can start a scratch theme from it.

Be sure to make a new directory inside the images folder of your actual install for your theme's images (ROOT/images/newTheme/imagesgohere).

And finally change the settings of the theme so that the directory path of the logo and images folder is correct!
Yea but I have to have the images right? I was looking for all the images used for a theme. Are all the images needed in root/images so I can just copy all the images in the images folder and make a new folder called "the name of my theme" and paste them there?
(2013-01-23, 02:48 AM)zakoschris Wrote: [ -> ]Yea but I have to have the images right? I was looking for all the images used for a theme. Are all the images needed in root/images so I can just copy all the images in the images folder and make a new folder called "the name of my theme" and paste them there?

Correct!
(2013-01-23, 02:59 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-23, 02:48 AM)zakoschris Wrote: [ -> ]Yea but I have to have the images right? I was looking for all the images used for a theme. Are all the images needed in root/images so I can just copy all the images in the images folder and make a new folder called "the name of my theme" and paste them there?

Correct!
Cool.