MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: google webmaster error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear owner or webmaster of http://www.visionarysoft.com/
While crawling your site, we have noticed an increase in the number of transient soft 404 errors around 2013-01-19 04:00 UTC (London, Dublin, Edinburgh). Your site may have experienced outages. These issues may have been resolved. Here are some sample pages that resulted in soft 404 errors:
url::visionarysoft.com/Thread-Seven-useful-Windows-7-tips-and-tricks
url::visionarysoft.com/User-HarshilThakor
url::www.visionarysoft.com/Thread-HTML5-Video-DOM

guest can't access user profile gives error

You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:

You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or links.
I can't access either links including your website. It takes me a website suggestions page which often happens to my PC when the URL doesn't exist and this has nothing to do with MyBB since it's about Google. I believe the right section is web development, not sure though.
just type in url address bar www and copypaste link it will work