MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Metro Theme for MyBB (wip)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Our next project we are working on Metro Style for MyBB inspired by win8.

Few highlights and mock ups:
  1. Currently the theme is semi responsive minimum 960px width and expands to 1280px wide in larger screens,
  2. Forum home
  3. Thread view
  4. Login popup design inspired from win8 alert message
  5. Comes with 6 predefined colors
  6. Colors are not limited we leave it to your imagination, your taste, your members choice, color styler included view screenshot your members can enjoy setting their own colors, for inspiration there are over a Million Color Palettes found at http://www.colourlovers.com/palettes .
  7. In forum home, you can add each forums to have its own image/photos.
  8. And we have not forgotten you, we are working on a plugin for this theme - as admin you can control settings like enable/disable the color styler for your members, define the default color of your choice from any predefined 6 colors that comes with this theme or you can create the theme with your own custom colors and set it as default for your members.
  9. 2 types of forum home display one is metro style and another is normal type forum home page design as option for those like to have their home page normal instead of metro box style, this option can be set in your theme admin options.

Currently working on custom postbit, will update shortly and next custom profile page.

And many more...

We have this design coded ready for Xenforo view Metro forum home demo here and normal forum home here
I like it, great.
Awesome Big Grin
In fact i am working on something like this, Glad you came up with a beautiful design Smile
Keep up the good work Smile
regards,
That looks 100x better than I thought it was going to look! excellent job on the theme Lightbulb
Hi,

Thanks to all for your feedback, now this boost our confidence to work on this theme further.

Will get back with further updates.
The feature set is nice, not a fan of the theme though. Good luck. ^.^
Are you looking for feedback on this Miner?

A thing I noticed on forumdisplay. The alternating colors is making it seem really busy, and making it hard to focus. I would suggest - that you keep the orange for the stickies and do the rest of the threads with the grey color. It would be easier to read I think.

Otherwise I like the style of it.
(2013-01-25, 01:58 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are you looking for feedback on this Miner?

A thing I noticed on forumdisplay. The alternating colors is making it seem really busy, and making it hard to focus. I would suggest - that you keep the orange for the stickies and do the rest of the threads with the grey color. It would be easier to read I think.

Otherwise I like the style of it.

Yes constructive feedback always welcome, you have made a valid point, noted.Big Grin
Awesome Job thanks
hi

Is this themes for sale
Pages: 1 2