MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide plugin doesn't hide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this plugin won't hide text inside them. I edited it abit by removing image and changing it to text but now it just shows text but it still shows content. Any ideas what's wrong and how to fix it? Thanks!
Just remember that a admin can always see the hidden links
I remember but when I use test account that test account can see content too. Also, I don't hide links, I just hide the content in hide tags. If there is link in hide tags does that mean it will show because links are not hidden?
If I choose to hide links then it will hide every link which I don't want..
I use the same mod on my forum, without editing. Every link is hidden till someone makes a reply except the image link. And i don't use the [hide] tag
Indeed, I don't want to have that. I want to hide what ever is in hide tags and nothing else should be hidden..
Are you having the right settings?

[attachment=28406]
No. Listen, I wont to show links in normal threads which doesn't use hide tags. I want to hide everything in hide tags.
It seems to me that that is very strange for your users. Before they do a reply they don't see nothing where for they have to reply? That's what you mean?
They see the text which is "hidden content" but they will also see the hidden content. Meaning that they don't have to reply in order to see content.
I think that that aint gone work with the hide plugin, shoot me if i am wrong other mybb members.
Maybe this mod is something that you can use
http://mods.mybb.com/view/hideuntilpost