MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.7 Bug] Warning system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You started replacing /inc/functions_warning.php with /inc/class_warnings.php, but it seems you decided to cancel this rewrite. Now you have quite a mixed system, that leads to some errors.

/admin/modules/config/warning.php --> current state is the new version using the class which cannot be found

/warnings.php --> uses the new version function_warnings.php, but redefines the function find_warninglevels_to_check (1192), which has been moved to /inc/functions_warning.php
It is a WIP if you look at the commits. Hence why it is not supposed to be used on a live forum.

Edit: I put back warnings to its useful state and let the new datahandler without usefulness right now until I finish it.
That's why I do not use it on a live forum Toungue Just discovered the php errors while clicking in the Admin-CP. The commits didn't really state if you're still working on the warning system or if you want to leave it unchanged.

Edit: Ok... reviewed the commit message - I obviously can't read^^
It says "WIP" in the commit title Toungue
(2013-01-24, 12:31 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It says "WIP" in the commit title Toungue
(2013-01-24, 12:29 PM)Nik101010 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Ok... reviewed the commit message - I obviously can't read^^

But it's missing here Toungue Take your time and get rid of of the "crap load of functions". It's a great thing you do so ;-)