MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb 1.8 alpha bugs in testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i believe this is the place to report/ask questions on 1.7 right.... Big Grin

well, the warning system seems to be not working

Quote:The website encountered an error while retrieving http://forum/warnings.php?action=warn&uid=2&pid=12. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

and also the quote button doesnt seems to work either
Javascript bugs within 1.8 Alpha will be ignored until the jQuery conversion starts.

As for that issue, see this commit.
(2013-01-24, 12:22 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Javascript bugs within 1.8 Alpha will be ignored until the jQuery conversion starts.

As for that issue, see this commit.

thanks.... Smile option to check for mybb updates from ACP seems to be a refreshing change
Tomm has yet to commit his changes for the news feed. We're working on improving that.
* mmadhankumar says thanks to Nathan Malcolm for the prompt responses

BTW.... what is the {2} supposed to display HuhHuhHuh

[Image: image.png]
I'm not quite sure - It's probably a work in progress.
Report rating? Only thing I could think of. xP
(2013-01-24, 02:06 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Report rating? Only thing I could think of. xP

It's a possibility. The Report Center is a WIP so that would make sense. Smile

Edit: Perhaps not. https://github.com/mybb/mybb/commit/bd20...ec0b9a2fd4
(2013-01-24, 12:26 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Tomm has yet to commit his changes for the news feed. We're working on improving that.

Actually, Tomm's handed that one off to me for now. I made a commit with the task the other day and plan to finish it this weekend.
(2013-01-24, 02:39 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-24, 12:26 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Tomm has yet to commit his changes for the news feed. We're working on improving that.

Actually, Tomm's handed that one off to me for now. I made a commit with the task the other day and plan to finish it this weekend.

Ah, fantastic. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3