MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Logo Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-01-25, 05:31 PM)abenak89 Wrote: [ -> ]So what are my options? Should I have someone REDO the whole thing and make it better or what? lol

Yes, you should make new one from the start. Make it in vector format so you can get all dimensions and change it later how ever you want Smile

(2013-01-25, 05:37 PM)Mr407 Wrote: [ -> ]Convert it to vector format with illustrator

I am not sure about that.
You need to get a good designer on it - try asking Tindris or FMB.
I coded the theme and designed the logo btw. I have the PSD. As far as I remember I send you the logo PSD along with the theme.
Maybe you can help him fix the code then, as you have refused to do in the past? The PSD for the logo is not of a quality high enough for it to work.
(2013-01-25, 08:07 PM)Tindris Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can help him fix the code then, as you have refused to do in the past? The PSD for the logo is not of a quality high enough for it to work.

We already had a quite a bit of talk about this in skype. I don't like to discuss anything about it anymore, specially in a r/s/j thread. I think abenak89 wants his thread to be in topic.
Alright well I have someone redoing it and it won't be a copy of a illustration. it will be a real illustration. So this solves everything... yayyyyyy no more fighting
Pages: 1 2