MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lots of problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I deleted my entire forum a while back but decided to restore the database as I saw a huge loss in traffic for my server. I moved to a new host recently and ever since reinstating the forums I've had huge problems:

-Can't change theme
-Can't delete posts
-After I mark something read, it comes back 2 minutes later as unread
-Can't edit templates via admin panel

Site: http://electrojams.com
The theme will take time to update since you are using Cloudflare and maybe there's a caching problem with your site.

Go to ACP>Tools & Maintenance>Cache Manager>Forums>Rebuild Cache

What level did you set your caching mode on Cloudflare?
^ That's another weird thing. When I go to Rebuild Cache and click the link to rebuild, nothing happens.

Also, now when I try to delete a thread I get this error:

Quote:Sorry, but you seem to have followed an invalid address. Please be sure the specified post exists and try again.
Can you PM me a test account with s.mod privileges. Also, if you don't have one, can you create a test forum and post a thread there.
[Nevermind]

So I can create new forums, post in the new forum, and delete that post in the forum. It seems to be only old threads that are corrupted.
So all the issues have been fixed?
No. I can still not delete old threads, change theme, or mark items read.
So why did you say nevermind or you want someone else to help you?
I said:

Quote:So I can create new forums, post in the new forum, and delete that post in the forum. It seems to be only old threads that are corrupted.
Also I am noticing that when I go to my forum, the date on the index will not have changed since the last time I visited and I have to do a 'hard refresh' in order for it to reflect the current date.... Help!
Pages: 1 2