MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to access site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Error MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE uid IN()
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

http://itechway.net/forum/
Where are you getting this error? I can access your site fine.
In phpmyadmin, check the mybb_users table in your DB.

Find and remove the bracket ")"
(2013-01-28, 12:07 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]In phpmyadmin, check the mybb_users table in your DB.

Please explain in detail
I went to mybb user table, but where to find the bracket
(2013-01-28, 12:07 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]In phpmyadmin, check the mybb_users table in your DB.

Please read the SQL query.

OP, what plugins do you have installed and where are you experiencing this error?
(2013-01-29, 07:53 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]

OP, what plugins do you have installed and where are you experiencing this error?

I found the issue by enabling and disabling plugin, this issue is caused by recaptcha 1.1, do I uninstalled it
ReCaptcha is a default feature of MyBB from version 1.6.5. You can enable it by visiting AdminCP -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting -> reCAPTCHA - therefore you do not require that plugin. Smile
(2013-01-29, 07:53 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]

I did but on Yaldaram.com, In the SQL Wiki section it says that Error 1064 occurs when there's something in a table which shouldn't be there so it should be removed. I was going to provide the link but the Yaldaram.com was down.