MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Theme [Might Pay]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, my new site needs a theme, once we get everything done, our domain will be blameflame or blueflameforums, something related to that, so our main color would be a nice blue not to dark or to bright though, and our second-dairy color would be a really light grey.

If it's good enough I will pay at a highest of $5 USD
If you can do it please comment and ask for whatever other info you'd need.

Thanks!
Umm, $5 will get you a decent set of buttons, not a theme.

Themes cost from $50 - 100 on avg.

Either go with a free one or gather up money to pay for a full custom theme.
LOL

Might pay? $5? Really?!?
@iHydra Oh okay, thanks.

@Jason L. I was thinking, depending on the effort, I'd go higher or lower, putting might was probably the wrong word choice.
Decent premade themes cost at least $10, if not $15. A poor custom theme will cost $30 at the very least. If you want a decent custom theme you are looking at over $100.
(2013-01-27, 08:28 PM)Vega01 Wrote: [ -> ]@iHydra Oh okay, thanks.

@Jason L. I was thinking, depending on the effort, I'd go higher or lower, putting might was probably the wrong word choice.

Let's just say I rarely accept offers below $200. Your budget is extremely low.
I would recommend you to learn how to create your own theme then get help. From the OP, I doubt your site is active so spending at least a hour a day for around 3 days will get you a nice custom theme for free. You can PM me for help or I can make a custom theme for you for a cheaper price which others might not offer.
(2013-01-27, 07:56 PM)Vega01 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my new site needs a theme, once we get everything done, our domain will be blameflame or blueflameforums, something related to that, so our main color would be a nice blue not to dark or to bright though, and our second-dairy color would be a really light grey.

Thanks!

People like you tick me off, would you walk in the grocery store and pick up apples, bannanas, chicken, rice and some milk and when you get to the checkout you tell the lady you "might pay" No you wouldn't -- give me a break.

Themes can take hours upon hours to create, it isn't an overnight task.

I think maybe you should think about how much this community you are building means to you and if you are creating it for the right reasons and then come back and make a proper offer for someone's time.

Richard
(2013-01-29, 08:44 AM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-27, 07:56 PM)Vega01 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my new site needs a theme, once we get everything done, our domain will be blameflame or blueflameforums, something related to that, so our main color would be a nice blue not to dark or to bright though, and our second-dairy color would be a really light grey.

Thanks!

People like you tick me off, would you walk in the grocery store and pick up apples, bannanas, chicken, rice and some milk and when you get to the checkout you tell the lady you "might pay" No you wouldn't -- give me a break.

Like minded folks UNITE!
(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Responding to offers or requests:

This forum is not for general discussion and any posts that are not directly related to the advertisement will be removed.
To clarify what is directly related, only the following two types of replies are permitted:
  • Offers, if the advertisement has not specified that offers be private
  • Questions seeking clarification about the product or offer

Rules for replying:
  • No feedback or discussion other than offers or questions are allowed