MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Plugins/Modifications,Themes, and help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear,
Coders and Programmers,

1st Of All I have gone through Each and every thread avilable here,
Really very much Impressed, Good Forum Site.

Now we run An forum which runs in MyBB, for 4 Months Now.
Which is doing really good.

Now we plan to do some major Upgrade and Modifications.

1. Costum made Main Page Creation, Theme,Userbar, Buttons,Banners Ect.
Preferably like this ones SAMPLE 1 SAMPLE 2

2. Need CMS or Plugin to make Live Threads as like In Vbulletin SAMPLE OR Make Ajax Chat History/Chat Box History Transformed into Thread View Automatically. ( We currently using Ajax Chat)

3. We are also Planning to Start an Seperate Chat Site and Video Site
In which i need help to Integrate present Forum Users To Chat Script, and Video Script.

4. We presently have an Image Hosting site as well. In which we plan to switch Script.
In which i need help to Install, Integrate Users, With out pic being lost which has been uploaded in the old script.

5. Unique Theme,Banner works for All 4 Sties like MyBb Forum, Image Hosting, Chat Site and Video Site.

6. And some more help for me to Move things To a Dedicated Servers.

We are willing to Pay Big For all these works to be done As a complete Project.

Payment through Paypal, Bank deposit (If in India)

If interested PM me For more details and discussions.
Add me at
Yahoo Messenger :[email protected]

My Present sites are www.desibees.com , www.picsbees.com

With Regards,
King Of All
Heart

Note: If i have posted anything wrong in wrong section i am sorry. And my sites have some sections of Adultry.
Welcome to MyBB, hope you find someone soon.
I can possibly help you with your themes, pm me
(2013-01-28, 04:35 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to MyBB, hope you find someone soon.

Thanks a lot mate

(2013-01-28, 05:37 AM)Tindris Wrote: [ -> ]I can possibly help you with your themes, pm me

Seems many avilable for themes stuffs.
But i am looking for a person who can do all these work as a whole project.
Where are the coders and programmers
Huh
Well I designed & coded the Bollywood forum theme and also designed the user bars for zeal4deals. For custom themes, graphics job & minor PHP work you can drop me a pm here or contact me on Skype, my Skype id is sukanjan.k
I really suggest Sukanjan, as you can see on his theme in Bollywood Forums, his work is quite good.
(2013-01-28, 02:27 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]I really suggest Sukanjan, as you can see on his theme in Bollywood Forums, his work is quite good.

Thanks for the recommendation FMB. Smile
Still looking for the right person :-)
Sukanjan is the right person i would say, as he's also indian & will understand your needs better. Smile
(2013-01-31, 01:09 PM)MSD Wrote: [ -> ]Sukanjan is the right person i would say, as he's also indian & will understand your needs better. Smile
Thanks a lot dear.
But he is away Sad
Pages: 1 2