MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pokemon Universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.pokeuniverse.dx-t.net

Pokemon gaming related website focusing on the pokemon games, while giving information such as cheats, codes, walkthroughs, and more! Join our forums as well when you have the chance.
Your page is a combination of 2 forums. A phpBB homepage (if you have tested the beta version 3 you will know what I am referring to), and a vB theme. Not bad, but it really doesn't seem like all that much. You definitely need some graphics on there.
Not cohesive and I am not a fan of that VB style template on MYBB.
I agree with both. Dont' like the starpokemon icons at all, they don't match the theme colors
Just FYI, your 'New Thread' button says "New Thead"
Your a genious webmaster, but you have some difficulty with keeping your forums active. (FYI we're affiliates.)
<snip>
Faltzer, no need to insult people like that. People are giving you their opinions, if you don't like them that's fine, but there is no need to be rude and attack people.
Even though I didn't like phpBB3, I do like the way it's ACP was designed, they coulda done better at organization though.

And I've already said I don't like the vB theme.

Also, I will not tolerate name calling here, Faltzer, so do not start fights, or I will close this thread.
Well its a vBulletin theme. I can't really say much about it, as I've seen it over and over again. Would be nice if you made the forum look a bit like your website Smile

By the way your "New Thead" button is spelled wrong. oops someone mentioned that already
Pages: 1 2