MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Advice] Forum Structure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

At the moment i have a very basic forum structure that is how i wanted it to be but as i am starting to add content to the forum i am find nowhere to put various posts for example i want to do some reviews on books and tutorials on weather chart reading etc but in the current structure there is nowhere really for them to go.

-Weather Lounge HQ
--Announcements
--Introductions
--Help & Suggestions
- General Weather
--Weather Conditions
--Weather Photography
--Weather Warnings
-Weather Stations & Web Weather
--Weather Station Hardware
--Computers & Software
--Web Templates
---Site Showcase

If i added another Category called The Classroom then put a forum in their called the learning zone do you think this would make the forum look too crowded?

Your advice is appreciated

Rich
I would make The Classroom a forum under your main whether category until it gets more popular. Then, make it a category once it needs it.
(2013-01-28, 04:01 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]I would make The Classroom a forum under your main whether category until it gets more popular. Then, make it a category once it needs it.

Good Idea! I know the forum isn't popular right now but i want to keep adding to it and if i am going to grow the content i am providing i will need a place to put it. Smile

Rich