MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Title Tag not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This title tag <title>{$mybb->settings['Forum based on... insert keywords here']}</title> hasn't been working for me and Ive had it up since boxing day when I started my forum. I was wondering if this works for anybody else and if not shall I just use <title>Forum based on</title>.
Will this work? Ive already implemented it now in my index and portal templates but if its not going to work could you let me know.

I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks
Yeah, using "{$mybb->settings['Forum based on... insert keywords here']}" isn't going to work as it's not a valid variable... If you're just wanting to use a string of text, just put it in the title.
(2013-01-28, 06:40 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, using "{$mybb->settings['Forum based on... insert keywords here']}" isn't going to work as it's not a valid variable... If you're just wanting to use a string of text, just put it in the title.

Ok thank you. So what about codes like <title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->calendar}</title>. Does this work or would I need to remove everything in between the title tags and just add the description of my site?
That should work as they are both valid variables.