MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which do you think would affect people more?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets say Facebook or Google was down for the day. Which do you think would affect people more and why?
Google. Facebook is not that important for me. If google CDN , gmail, google.docs that would affect many more people.
Depends. Are you a 13 year old girl? If so, then facebook going down might be a big problem for you, how are you going to know if Jason asked Kimmy to the prom? It doesn't really make a difference though because Sarah told you that Chantle told her that Jason was going to ask Kate to the prom but you don't want Jason to ask Kate to the prom because Kate's a blueberry and she stole Robert from you, and anyways Kimmy's your best friend and you know how badly she's wanted to go to prom with Jason since she heard that Tricia broke up with Jason.

If you're every one else Google going down would be a bigger problem for you.
(2013-01-28, 10:46 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Depends. Are you a 13 year old girl? If so, then facebook going down might be a big problem for you, how are you going to know if Jason asked Kimmy to the prom? It doesn't really make a difference though because Sarah told you that Chantle told her that Jason was going to ask Kate to the prom but you don't want Jason to ask Kate to the prom because Kate's a blueberry and she stole Robert from you, and anyways Kimmy's your best friend and you know how badly she's wanted to go to prom with Jason since she heard that Tricia broke up with Jason.

If you're every one else Google going down would be a bigger problem for you.

im quite the ladys man
lol

Asking here I think it'll probably be Google for a lot of people, me too.
I love seeing what Internet nerds think people use Facebook for.
(2013-01-28, 11:06 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I love seeing what Internet nerds think people use Facebook for.

Totally. lol

wethegreenpeople, you have the wrong idea of Facebook if you think that it would only affect 13 years old girls.
(2013-01-28, 11:09 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-28, 11:06 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I love seeing what Internet nerds think people use Facebook for.

Totally. lol

wethegreenpeople, you have the wrong idea of Facebook if you think that it would only affect 13 years old girls.

I don't think he's saying that, seems to me like he means if you were a 13 year old girl, given the choice between Google and Facebook the answer would be obvious, but with webmasters (Us) it'd most likely be different.
(2013-01-28, 11:22 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-28, 11:09 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]

Totally. lol

I don't think he's saying that, seems to me like he means if you were a 13 year old girl, given the choice between Google and Facebook the answer would be obvious, but with webmasters (Us) it'd most likely be different.
He said "If you're every one else Google going down would be a bigger problem for you." - So I assume that he's saying that Facebook going down would only be a big problem to 13 years old girls. I might be missing something, though...
Pages: 1 2