MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile - Rebirth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you didn't know, recently I was given the GoMobile project via Scoutie44. He's done great work, and I'm expanding it further.

It's taken me a while to get around to working on it as I've been very busy lately...but I recently started on a new main site for it.

Along with the site upgrade will come a new GoMobile skin and hopefully many optional addon themes/modifications for it.

*elbows scoutie*
all of your designs look the same. Would be nice to see something new.
(2013-01-28, 11:13 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]all of your designs look the same. Would be nice to see something new.

I have a style I stick to, don't see a problem with that. Every designer has their own style.
(2013-01-28, 11:13 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]all of your designs look the same. Would be nice to see something new.

Was going to say that. xD

The red screen on the phone really throws the design off, even if it is just a placeholder.

Also your top links look misaligned.
(2013-01-28, 11:30 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]

Was going to say that. xD

The red screen on the phone really throws the design off, even if it is just a placeholder.

Also your top links look misaligned.

Updated OP with mobile Google for now.

I just noticed the toplinks, thanks. Will fix!
I'm glad someone is working on this, glad to hear.
It's nice. Nothing wild, like many of your designs yes, but still good.

What I'd be more interested in seeing is how the rest of the site is laid out, but I like what I see so far Smile
Good Luck Jason, I wish to see it alive again Smile
Glad you are doing this project,
regards,
Please edit the Galaxy's battery level and put it to full... it urks me.

Good job btw Smile
(2013-01-28, 11:23 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

I have a style I stick to, don't see a problem with that. Every designer has their own style.

There's no problem with it, but even the fonts are the same ... the designs aren't similar, they are borderline identical.

I also think that this design really needs way more content for us to judge it properly – looking at the index page you've shown, I don't get a sense of what MyBB GM can do for me. Which is a lot, from my experience.
Pages: 1 2 3