MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete post time limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

currently in ACP we can set the number of minutes until users can't edit their own posts. I think there should be also delete posts time limit. Sometimes users delete their old posts and the discussion is incomplete.

I think it would be very useful feature.
Why not just remove their ability to delete threads entirely?
(2013-01-29, 07:59 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just remove their ability to delete threads entirely?

Sometimes users change their mind and I just want to give them time to think. Smile
I can see how that would be useful.
+1

Makes all sense.
I don't allow members to delete their posts only super mods and admins can delete posts
What the others think about my idea?
I like this. Smile
+1 yea that's a great option to give users. Sometimes people get caught in the moment and make a rash decision in how they post a response... allowing this will give them the option to change their mind and withdraw from the conversation without being noticed by everyone. SO yes... +1 for this idea!
(2013-02-28, 11:54 AM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]+1 yea that's a great option to give users. Sometimes people get caught in the moment and make a rash decision in how they post a response... allowing this will give them the option to change their mind and withdraw from the conversation without being noticed by everyone. SO yes... +1 for this idea!

Sounds like me!
Pages: 1 2