MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
has anyone noticed that the mybb.com domain is up for sale? I would think that the owners would want to grab it???
well they've picked mybboard.com instead, I like it, but meh.
Ohiosweetheart Wrote:has anyone noticed that the mybb.com domain is up for sale? I would think that the owners would want to grab it???
Yes, we have. But, if I remember correctly, when we requested the price, it was $9,000. So unless someone wants to give MyBB over $9,000 for a domain, feel free. It isn't out there for anyone to have - a (domain) company currently owns it, but will sell it for a massive amount of money.
WOW... well never mind then, lol
Yeh, we had a whole thread on this. And were not going to buy it unless someone has 9,000 extra dollars?
That is just disgusting, isn't it? I had the same problem with a domain I wanted a few years ago. Some hoity toity company had it, but they wanted 5 figures for it!!! Can you imagine? There is always a way to work around the "perfect" name though! Stupid greedy companies!!!
xD, who doesn't have $9,000? pff. Toungue Haha just kidding. I have 10,000 kroners though.. xD
CraKteR Wrote:xD, who doesn't have $9,000? pff. Toungue Haha just kidding. I have 10,000 kroners though.. xD

tack sö mycket
I'm not Swedish Toungue
* MiNT checks his bank fund

damn, 3 pence and a ginny short.
Pages: 1 2 3 4