MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "No input file specified." when Lite/Archive Mode clicked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I am 100% certain that the Lite/Archive mode on my forum worked until very recently.

Now when I click it from within a thread, I am returned with <MyWebsite>/archive/index.php/thread-35.html which displays:

Quote:"No input file specified."

If I select the Lite/Archive mode from my forum home, well then it works just fine, and I can navigate down to each sub forum and each thread without issues, in 'Lite mode'.

The only thing I think I've changed is implemented Google SEO plugin - I have seen a few threads on here already that indicate the way the plugin changes the URLs for make them 'search engine friendly' may have an impact on how the Lite/Archive Mode works... though I could not find anything conclusive.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,
c_man
Try re-uploading your archive folder from a fresh MyBB download.
(2013-01-30, 01:46 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Try re-uploading your archive folder from a fresh MyBB download.

I will give that a go - but can you please also explain why this may be a fix? I'd like to understand it as well rather than just try it in speculative fashion.

Thanks in advance!
It could be possibly that someone or an addon or something basically edited a file in your archive folder causing a file not to work or maybe the file is missing from your archive folder.
(2013-01-30, 09:33 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]It could be possibly that someone or an addon or something basically edited a file in your archive folder causing a file not to work or maybe the file is missing from your archive folder.

And your suggestion of re-uploading the archive folder from a fresh MyBB download is considered 'safe' ?