MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Create Sub Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have forums created in categories ... Now i want to create sub forums such that when anyone want to create new thread then it can be put in sub forums only...

Can Anyone help me with this....

Url to site -- http://www.ezyopensource.com/

Thanks in advance...
I don't think I understand your request. You have a bunch of forums under a category, but you want to make more sub-forums so when they post, it goes directly into the sub-forums?

If that's really the case, you might need a plugin for this.
ya thats what i need

and which plugin is nedded for it.. pls suggest...

thanks

why i have been denied support,,, i haven't done something wrong?????
Well that's the thing, I don't think this even exists. You would need a plugin because I don't think this is in MyBB's core system.

You would pretty much have to pay someone to code the plugin for you.

EDIT:

It seems your board contains piracy, any MyBB forum that condones illegal activity are not supported here. I didn't even notice, my mistake.
And why i have been denied support i dont know can u pls help me..
I just edited it into my last post:

It seems your board contains piracy, any MyBB forum that condones illegal activity are not supported here. I didn't even notice, my mistake.
what kind of piracy.. i will remove but pls tell me pls...
I'm just speculating, you should PM one of the staff members to inquire about it, you can appeal against it:
http://community.mybb.com/showteam.php
okk so i have to msg staff members right?

thanks
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.