MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question and suggestions about plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
First of all I have a question about "thank You/Like System", http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system
I have installed it, but it does not show in the user details (on thread/post) neither in user profile.
Anyone have faced the same problem?
I have also installed newpoints plugin, but I wanted to give points for thread posted in specific categories, is that possible?

Regarding the plugin suggestion, can anyone suggest me a plugin to limit the number of posts at a specific category, signature links and images for a specific user group?

Thank you in advance
no one?
For the thank you like, read through the release thread and make sure all the variables are in the templates.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-59652.html

For NewPoints, I don't use it, but I think you can set special points rates for certain forums.

On number three, I don't know of such a plugin.
Thank you for the help.
I tried what was written there, I that plugin messed up my forum so I uninstalled it.
I also installed the newpoints plugin, but it doesn't have the feature I was looking.

It looks like mybb has so few options. I can not make to different usergrups with some differences between them.
Also the classic thread view, (there is also a horizontal one, just like in here) doesn't work.
(2013-02-03, 03:28 PM)erandi Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like mybb has so few options. I can not make to different usergrups with some differences between them.
Also the classic thread view, (there is also a horizontal one, just like in here) doesn't work.

Wrong, mybb is more customizable than any other forum software, Believe me i have used phpbb,vb,ipb and smf in past and i can say customization in mybb is alot easier, you just need to learn things.

Ps: You will need cutom plugin/Modification for sig,links,post limit for specific usergroup.