MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP] Some forums icons aren't gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:[Image: NThwV3S.png]

Any help? Some work, and some don't..
possibly there not in the right map
View the image URL and see if the images exist. Otherwise redownload the images folder for your theme.
(2013-01-31, 05:49 PM)Cube Wrote: [ -> ]View the image URL and see if the images exist. Otherwise redownload the images folder for your theme.

Image exists, but for some reason they still aren't showing up?

Anything else i should check?
(2013-01-31, 06:11 PM)str1de Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-31, 05:49 PM)Cube Wrote: [ -> ]View the image URL and see if the images exist. Otherwise redownload the images folder for your theme.

Sometimes if your connection speed isn't the greatest images choose to not show up? I would try and delete your cookies or link me to your board.
(2013-01-31, 06:53 PM)Cube Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-31, 06:11 PM)str1de Wrote: [ -> ]

Sometimes if your connection speed isn't the greatest images choose to not show up? I would try and delete your cookies or link me to your board.

www.adrenalinescape.com

Go daddy domain + hosting.. shouldn't be a problem..
Seems like the theme you are talking about is not the default. Did you try rebuilding cache?
(2013-02-01, 12:33 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the theme you are talking about is not the default. Did you try rebuilding cache?

Not sure what that means =p