MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: save all data and move to other forum board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me and tell which kind of data i must to save to have all posts and users, and just to change the forum board. It is possible? Becouse i face big problems and no one are able to help me here. And i have lost some ranking becouse google find duplicate contents properly on forum posts, and i have try to install the seo script, but it do not work for me, and now i am not able to connect on ACP, and no one know the problems, and it is more then 1 month with the same problems which is pretty much. I hope that if i will install another forum board this will not happen and the support will be able to help me
(2013-01-31, 06:06 PM)pilinko Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me and tell which kind of data i must to save to have all posts and users, and just to change the forum board. It is possible? Becouse i face big problems and no one are able to help me here. And i have lost some ranking becouse google find duplicate contents properly on forum posts, and i have try to install the seo script, but it do not work for me, and now i am not able to connect on ACP, and no one know the problems, and it is more then 1 month with the same problems which is pretty much. I hope that if i will install another forum board this will not happen and the support will be able to help me

I don't quite understand what you are asking .... can you try again
You will need to use PHPMyAdmin (or a similar database front-end) to do an export of your database. Since you're saying it's pretty messed up though, it may be best not to restore this database and just use the Merge tool to merge it in with your new/good forum.
So just upload the files from other forum board keeping this database will be enough?
We're not going to help you switch away from MyBB.