MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No more adbrite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I used adbrite and it was ok but now it is shut down effective Feb. 1st. Just wondering what does everyone else use as far as ads go?
Back to AdSense for now for me (which I was using as backup anyway)
Google Adsense is what I'm using. I also tried the Google Affiliate Network but I didn't make as much as I was hoping to.
Any other suggestions besides adsense?
(2013-01-31, 07:14 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]Any other suggestions besides adsense?

Bidvertiser is still around. But. Yea. Sketchy from what I remember others saying.
You could try http://contextualads.yahoo.net/ but I don't know anything about other than it exists honestly.
What a lost opportunity in that company. I recall when it was f*ckedcompany.com ad solution from Pud.

I was booted from Adbrite a few years ago without any real reason why. Assume it was because of HF content but honestly speaking I run lots of ad networks just fine. They booted all my sites not just HF. Told me that my account was going to be permanently closed. So I moved on to better income anyways.

They were imho at one point a top 3 network to join but I think they failed to evolve and compete well in the marketplace. Neither publishers or advertisers took them seriously.

RIP. I wonder what PUD is doing now?
AdBrite didn't do squat for me anyway, never received a cent from them, same with Bidvertiser.

Only Adsense ever actually pays off, for me anyway. I don't think there's any good alternatives to it.

http://advertisingcentral.yahoo.com/publisher/index

Maybe the Yahoo Publisher Network?
Well I got banned on adsense for illegitamate clicks, and no I wasn't clicking my ads. Yahoo has to be legit right? I think I will try that.

I tried clicksor but in the bottom right hand corner of the links it adds a clicksor tab and if you scroll over it a pop up box comes up and little things like that piss me off. I tried looking in the code to remove it but with no success.

I am scheduled to recieve a check from adbrite but we will see what happens. So yeah I would say if you have adsense hold on to it.
(2013-02-01, 12:01 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]AdBrite didn't do squat for me anyway, never received a cent from them, same with Bidvertiser.

Only Adsense ever actually pays off, for me anyway. I don't think there's any good alternatives to it.

http://advertisingcentral.yahoo.com/publisher/index

Maybe the Yahoo Publisher Network?

I earned a few thousand in one year. It wasn't great but it was a lot better than Bidvertiser which didn't pay me hardly anything.

Right now I'm just using BuySellAds along with Skimlinks and I'm doing okay. I did however have about a year where I had good ad networks paying me CPM and in a single month I made $xx,xxx from ad networks. It didn't last long though. Sad

I tried advertiser.com which rejected me initially but then finally approved me. I was literally making $3 per day. I was so pissed off. I just dropped them.
Pages: 1 2