MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HandHeldGaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Site Name: HandHeldGaming
Site URL: http://www.handheldgaming.org/index.php

We are a new site developed on the 29th of January 2013. As we are new we are expecting active members to join us so we can make our site a nice community.

JOIN US NOW!
Your forum comes off more as an openbor/gaming site rather than a "handheld" gaming site and with ken and ryu up there first thing I think of is "arcade". You have more console sections (4) than you do for actual handhelds (3) which IMO is a bad move because your url is "handheld gaming", in other words that would be like me having a foreign film forum but having more sections dedicated to American film than foreign . When I read this was a handhelds forum I was pretty excited and was going to join but after viewing your page I had no interest which is unfortunate cuz this is a very good niche (handhelds). Your lacking content and need to fill up the forums with more than one thread. The theme imo is "played out" it's a great and beautiful theme, id just make it more of your own. Also "openbor and mugen" are kind of hard to read atleast for me.
Not to mention that the forum icons are from portal? Very confused messaging.
(2013-01-31, 08:44 PM)vegathechosen Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum comes off more as an openbor/gaming site rather than a "handheld" gaming site and with ken and ryu up there first thing I think of is "arcade". You have more console sections (4) than you do for actual handhelds (3) which IMO is a bad move because your url is "handheld gaming", in other words that would be like me having a foreign film forum but having more sections dedicated to American film than foreign . When I read this was a handhelds forum I was pretty excited and was going to join but after viewing your page I had no interest which is unfortunate cuz this is a very good niche (handhelds). Your lacking content and need to fill up the forums with more than one thread. The theme imo is "played out" it's a great and beautiful theme, id just make it more of your own. Also "openbor and mugen" are kind of hard to read atleast for me.

Thank you for your feedback, i will surely look into this with the rest of my team Smile
Your forum looks good however i agree, you have more other discussion than HandHeldGaming/Consoles. + you need a lot of work on it. Logo looks good and yeah you can take a notice on the forums before it's too late Wink
Hello i have made a few adjustments to the site and being the owner of the site i wanted to just say that i originally wanted an openbor and mugen games site.Plus with other topics on other game consoles aswell i am however thinking of changing this domain name handheldgaming to something like gaming mania.Do you think this will improve the site as you say its a hand held gaming site but it comes of more being a openbor and mugen site.Yes maybe it does also i have changed and added more topics on the site like also what was mentioned was there was more game console topics than hand held consoles this has now been changed.I also chose this domain handheldgaming the reason was because it came up in a lot of search engines so i thought it might acuallty do well so i took a chance on it really.So please your suggestions about giving this site a new domain name like the one i mentioned in this message.Doing this can you say to me this will help the site be active
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.