MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Go Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-02-02, 08:35 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]That could make a VERY cool layout actually.

In what way? I don't understand how you're comparing a web layout to a game table...
(2013-02-02, 08:38 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-02, 08:35 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]That could make a VERY cool layout actually.

In what way? I don't understand how you're comparing a web layout to a game table...

That's ok Jason - you don't have to.

Design inspiration can be anywhere - and then that can be applied to what you are making. It might fail - in which case throw it in the bin and start again.

I can see it actually haha
(2013-02-02, 08:51 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-02, 08:38 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

That's ok Jason - you don't have to.

Design inspiration can be anywhere - and then that can be applied to what you are making. It might fail - in which case throw it in the bin and start again.

Okay, was hoping for an explanation on what you mean. But if you choose to be snotty that's your choice.
* Leefish is snotty. I shall get a hanky.
Guys, not in my thread pls...
Sorry Tindris.

On the theme - I think the outline on the table borders is a bit too strong for that faded look you are going for.
Pages: 1 2