MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom list of most used links in Admin CP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are a few links that I use very often but I have to go all over the ACP to find them when I need them, and was wondering if there's a way to list about 10 to 20 of my most-used links in one easy to access spot right in the ACP so I don't have to go clicking around as much?

Kind of like a set of bookmarks but not in my browser because I'm always on different computers. Would need to actually be in the ACP.
You could use the notepad in the ACP. That's what I do anyways, just copy and paste the links needed.
You can do this if you want. I think it's better than saving in notepad.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-123253-...#pid890841
youradminfolder/modules/home/module_meta.php

Find:
		// Quick Access

You can add custom links below it., I used ID numbers over 200 for my custom ones, for example:

$sub_menu['210'] = array("id" => "Access 1", "title" => 'Access 1', "link" => "index.php");
		$sub_menu['220'] = array("id" => "Access 2", "title" => 'Access 2', "link" => "index.php");
		$sub_menu['230'] = array("id" => "Access 3", "title" => 'Access 3', "link" => "index.php");
		$sub_menu['240'] = array("id" => "Access 4", "title" => 'Access 4', "link" => "index.php");

Just edit it as needed. Keep a backup copy of your original file just in case.

EDIT:

Oh beaten by kamz89 while I was writing it out.
Thanks guys! This is exactly what I needed.