MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paid]Fix Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I recently had to switch hosts for my forum and after I switched, I found there to be many errors I would like fixed.

Please contact me on skype or PM me here if interested: mr.bzb
(2013-02-01, 04:36 AM)chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I recently had to switch hosts for my forum and after I switched, I found there to be many errors I would like fixed.

How much are you willing to pay? And what kind of errors are they. I think if it was forum which was running already it would take only few hours to complete a successful move.
(2013-02-01, 06:20 AM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-01, 04:36 AM)chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

How much are you willing to pay? And what kind of errors are they. I think if it was forum which was running already it would take only few hours to complete a successful move.

The quote button stopped working, there is an error with avatars, I need help with some of the plugins that were left over (I only got a forum db backup, not a full site backup)
The problem is you're missing the files. There wouldn't really be a way to fix the avatars or any attachments, unless you got access to the files from before. But, for the other stuff (quote button and such) just find the theme on the mod site and reupload the images
(2013-02-01, 06:46 AM)Snickers Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is you're missing the files. There wouldn't really be a way to fix the avatars or any attachments, unless you got access to the files from before. But, for the other stuff (quote button and such) just find the theme on the mod site and reupload the images

The quote button isn't missing, the quote function doesn't work. Files aren't the problem at all, we have a fresh install of mybb and just imported the old database.

I believe this just requires template edits.