MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If a Admin bans a user, can a Gmod unban that user in the mod cp, or can a moderator can?
A s.mod or g.mod can unban the user in ModCP but a moderator can't.
(2013-02-01, 10:26 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]A s.mod or g.mod can unban the user in ModCP but a moderator can't.

Ok, I have a plugin that adds a moderator cp section in the groups, now I uncheck the option of can ban users? So since that is unchecked, which means no he can't ban users, then does that mean they can unban users, and is there an option somewhere that states that they can unban users, also, if a super admin bans someone, can a gmod unban them?
Yes, no, yes. Super Admins can not be edited in the Admin CP or Mod CP, and have unlimited Admin CP Access, I believe that's it.
(2013-02-02, 01:35 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, no, yes. Super Admins can not be edited in the Admin CP or Mod CP, and have unlimited Admin CP Access, I believe that's it.

Ok, what I'm saying is, if a super admin bans bob, can a gmod unban bob from the mod cp?
Yes, a super mod can, that's what I said. Super Admins can only not be edited, and have unlimited Admin CP access. That's it.
(2013-02-02, 07:45 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, a super mod can, that's what I said. Super Admins can only not be edited, and have unlimited Admin CP access. That's it.

ok, tks, now can you help me with this please?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-133860-...#pid969160