MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MassMail wont send
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to send mass mails. Both account activation and subscription emails are working.

I simply tried to send myself an email from the mass email function then used the task manager and forced it to run the mass mail task immediately.
Have also made new accounts with my other emails and they are unable to receive mail from the mass mailer.

There also is no errors in the system mail log. I have checked the spam boxes for all email accounts used.

I am hosting this from a win8 x64 machine with Apache 2.4.2 Php 5.4.3 Mysql 5.5.24.
1. Run this test and tell us the result
http://mybb.github.com/mybb-resources/Help-Mail.html

2. Look for error logs in admin cp

3. Look for error logs in your cpanel
Oops forgot to mention I did that test shortly after and it sends the test mail just fine as well.
How many members do you have on your site and can you provide a test account with a link to your forum?
If you have imported a database from other software you may need to run a database query, I had to do it when importing a phpBB database.
I have less then 20 users atm. No I havent imported the database from another bb.
The amount of users really is irrelevant as I'm trying to send a test email to myself before I push it out to everyone. I would like to avoid making a test account and exposing my users emails.