MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when adding recurring events to calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can add single day events, but when I try to add a recurring event, I get the following error: "Using the start and end times along with the event repetition settings, this event won't occur." I've tried posting events on the 2nd and 12th of February, I've tried changing the year to next year, I've tried making the start day the 12th and the end day the 13th, but nothing I do will allow me to post a recurring event. Actually, it won't let me post 'another' recurring event. I posted Valentines Day on the 14th and it worked fine (I've since deleted it). But now it won't let me post any other recurring events. Any thoughts?

My site is at http://italkstephenville.com.

UPDATE: I've tried adding Valentine's Day again and now I'm getting the same error.

Anybody?
Wow, February 2013 since you posted and still no reply?
It's 2015 and I too am completely confused by recurring events. The documentation is absolutely no help.

My task is simple. I want an event to run on the second Monday of every month until the end of time. However when I set up the first event, where I set the start and end time, the event doesn't save mentioning something about the start and end time not being compatible with recurrance.

You try it! Dodgy

Set a public event on the 12th January (second Monday of January)
12 Jan, Start time 8pm
12 Jan, End time 10pm

Attempt to recur on second Monday of each month. Should this be able to be saved? Nope. Sad