MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium theme for Gaming Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm willing to pay up to $200 for a theme for my gaming community. I have a very specific 'taste' of what I'm looking for, and I'd like to talk about this using Skype or any other way to communicate. Here's a list of what I'm looking for:
  • Dark Theme
    A dark theme. Because of our name, CasualBananas, we'd like a dark theme with the black and yellow contrast. We have a logo that has white and yellow in it, therefor we'd like it to come back in the forum in general. We do want the theme to be DARK, but with CONTRAST. That means we don't want darker yellow to come back.
  • Big top-menu
    Because we keep adding content and pages to our forum, I'd like a nice design where there's space for multiple links to pages, check our current top-menu to get an indication of what we have, and we are most likely going to add more
  • Portal Page
    Lastest posts in pre-defined forum, some statistics, a side-bar with blocks, custom content will be added by us.
  • Custom CSS-only buttons
    CSS-Only buttons so we can use them for multi-purpose. I'd like 2 different kinds of buttons so we can use a specific design for postbit buttons and some for other projects
  • Fixed width design
    A 1200px wide website, not stretchable in width. CSS should be used to prevent images from getting to big in signatures as in posts.
  • CSS only design
    We don't like tables in our design. We'd like a CSS only design with a lot of fancy CSS animations.
  • Custom design for certain parts of the forum
    We currently have a donation bar, a server list (player count, map image, server's name) and leaderboards which we'd like to be redesigned

If you are interested you can post here, PM me on this website or http://casualbananas.com. If you want to create this theme for us, please show us some previous work, I have some examples of things I'd really like to see in the design once the basics are made.
Contact either effone here or try audentio.com
I've seen audentio but that's a little out of range for us.
Hi, I sent you a private message. Looking forward to your response.
I have replied to the PMs I've received.
I have sent you a PM. Smile
I've already chosen ESR360 to do the designing.