MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any ARTISTS on mybb?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for some painting or drawing or sketches ANYTHING that has to do with sharks! I am looking to put some of them on my shark fishing forum! If I decide to use some of your art I would totally give you credit and such and have a link to your portfolio or something but I don't really want to pay just looking to post some cool pics! Let me know if you can help me out! I will help you out the best I can as well
(2013-02-01, 10:30 PM)abenak89 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for some painting or drawing or sketches ANYTHING that has to do with sharks! I am looking to put some of them on my shark fishing forum! If I decide to use some of your art I would totally give you credit and such and have a link to your portfolio or something but I don't really want to pay just looking to post some cool pics! Let me know if you can help me out! I will help you out the best I can as well

Paid?
Not really? Looking for an artist interested in doing this and who would enjoy doing it. not just for money.
Try deviant art - but they will probably want paying something.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&sectio...offset=408