MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get this back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you get this back?
[attachment=28490]
anyone?
You have to give us more information... What happened? It just disappeared? What's your forum URL?

You can try to add this to the headerinclude template:

<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
(2013-02-07, 06:45 AM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]You have to give us more information... What happened? It just disappeared? What's your forum URL?

You can try to add this to the headerinclude template:

<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>

Ok, so you know when you make a topic and it has what I have in the image above, and also when you send a pm, but now it's not there, so where would i put that line of code, because i tried to reset all of the templates and it still didn't come back soooo........
Can you provide a link to your board? If not then try all the suggestions below.

1) Change editor style from default to office 2007.
2) Enable Clickable MyCode Editor in ACP.
3) Reupload jscripts_themes folder.
4) Add {codebuttons} after <textarea name="message" id="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea> in newthread and newreply template.
5) Find updated templates and revert to original.
6) Reupload codebuttons folder to .images and .images/theme
7) Cloudflare: Disable Rocketloader or autominify.
(2013-02-08, 03:30 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a link to your board? If not then try all the suggestions below.

1) Change editor style from default to office 2007.
2) Enable Clickable MyCode Editor in ACP.
3) Reupload jscripts_themes folder.
4) Add {codebuttons} after <textarea name="message" id="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea> in newthread and newreply template.
5) Find updated templates and revert to original.
6) Reupload codebuttons folder to .images and .images/theme
7) Cloudflare: Disable Rocketloader or autominify.

Where is #2 at?
Configuration>Setting>Clickable Smilies and BB Code
(2013-02-09, 04:58 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Configuration>Setting>Clickable Smilies and BB Code

oh
And did they work?