MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 'Send thread' link not showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason on my board the send thread has decided not to show up anymore, I'm not sure how long it's been like that but quite certain it hasn't always. The link doesn't show up and only a little bit of the top of the image shows up and this happens wherever I put it.

The above can be seen by visiting any thread.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks
The reason that's happening is that somehow the link text got removed in the template. To fix it, go into your theme's templates > Show Thread Templates > showthread.

Find this code:
<ul class="thread_tools">

In the thread tools, you'll find a class called "sendthread". Put "{lang->send_thread}" in the <a> tag so it'll look like this:
<li class="sendthread"><a href="sendthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->send_thread}</a></li>

After you've done that, just save the template and everything should be fixed. Hope this helps Smile
That code is already all correct, it looks exactly like that.
Still need help with this Smile.
Still need help, it appears to be a problem with the text, the language code doesn't work as the text in the language file doesn't show up but the code appears to be correct and their is text in the language file.

When I change it to actual text it works fine but I would like to get the language code working.

This is what I've got:

Quote: <li class="sendthread"><a href="sendthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->send_thread}</a></li>