MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request help Plugin issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I am having issues when it comes to adding plugins. I manage to add the plugins in the mybb/inc/plugin folder and extract them but they refuse to appear in the admincp. Anyone can help me with this?

Some screenshots:
[Image: 2lmuc5v.png]
[Image: u28nd.png]
[Image: le79z.png]
You need to put each single file into their directories.

Example: If some file is in "inc" folder you need to put it into that folder.
If some is in "languages" you need to put file in that folder.
(2013-02-03, 03:48 PM)Alone warrior Wrote: [ -> ]You need to put each single file into their directories.

Example: If some file is in "inc" folder you need to put it into that folder.
If some is in "languages" you need to put file in that folder.

I am not sure if I fully understand what you mean. But as you can see on the images above the files are in the right directories. They are placed in the inc/plugin folder.

Anyway thank you for your reply but I can not solve this issue with this. I hope you can help me further tho.
if you extract the Thankyoulike plugin, you will see that there is an Upload folder. You need to upload the contents of that folder to your forum.

if it includes folders called \inc\plugins, upload the entire contents of the upload folders to your forum root (not the upload folder itself, but it's contents). if there is no \inc\plugins folder in the upload folder,then upload the contents to <forum_root>\inc\pluigns\ (again, the contents only, not the upload folder itself)
(2013-02-03, 04:06 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]if you extract the Thankyoulike plugin, you will see that there is an Upload folder. You need to upload the contents of that folder to your forum.

if it includes folders called \inc\plugins, upload the entire contents of the upload folders to your forum root (not the upload folder itself, but it's contents). if there is no \inc\plugins folder in the upload folder,then upload the contents to <forum_root>\inc\pluigns\ (again, the contents only, not the upload folder itself)

Thank you for your help. This was exactly what I needed! +1

Problem solved this thread can be closed ^^
Installed CKEditor and so far so good except spell check is disabled and I can't seem to get the video insert to work.

TDB