MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me to add a MyCode & google+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-02-09, 02:51 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't know annther way.

okay
thanks in advance Big Grin
Try this

Regular expression
\[sp2\](.*?)\[/sp2\]
Replacement
<div style="margin:10px; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px"><div class="quotetitle"><input class="button2 btnlite" type="button" value="Mostrar Spoiler" style="text-align:center;width:115px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';      this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Esconder Spoiler'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Mostrar Spoiler'; }" /></div><div class="quotecontent"><div style="display: none;">$1</div></div></div>
not working Dodgy
I wish there is a spoiler in the spoiler again Wink

example:

I write like this
[spoiler]TEST 1[spoiler]TEST 2[spoiler]TEST 3[spoiler]AND SO ON[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

and results like this

[Image: spoiler%2520terdapat%2520spoiler%2520lg.jpg]

remember that I was looking for is not a plugin but MyCode Smile
I can make that with that mycode....
Can you make it? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2