MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New forum domain name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-02-05, 05:42 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]What's that sour attitude on every single post you make for?

You ignored brad's legitimate posts in your showcase thread by saying that you ignore drama and you don't have time for it, but then this is not the first time I see you replying to him in such manner when he isn't even talking to you...
(2013-02-05, 05:05 AM)vEconomy Wrote: [ -> ]I am just making a general forum to learn off of. Nothing serious so I am not to worried if I get 1 member or if I get 100.

If you just want to learn, just make a forum on localhost and have a play around with it. General forums are a crowded niche so theres not really any point throwing a few dollars out there when you can just learn for free. I have a MyBB on localhost installation guide on HF if you need one.
(2013-02-05, 05:05 AM)vEconomy Wrote: [ -> ]I am just making a general forum to learn off of. Nothing serious so I am not to worried if I get 1 member or if I get 100.

I don't understand why you are asking for domain advice then.
Pages: 1 2