MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have all last post on the left side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone have solution for this??? How to show last posts on sidebar in left/right from certain forums?
OK, sorry.
Could you post the contents of the forumbit_depth1_forum_lastpost and the forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost templates.
forumbit_depth1_forum_lastpost
<span class="smalltext">
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span>

forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost
<span class="smalltext">
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span>
(2013-02-09, 07:45 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Uhmm not with my galaxy forum so

Doesn't matter, users who are denied support are denied support for all their forums.

BTW, just add this to the appropriate <td> tag:

<td style="text-align: right;">
(2013-02-09, 10:49 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]just add this to the appropriate <td> tag:

<td style="text-align: right;">

Not working if used the code the hole themplate is mess up, also 150 errors on the validator after put your code in the template...
But I have the sollution for me.... I have played with the codes and find the way to work....

open forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost

Find:
<span class="smalltext">

Change to:
<div class="smalltext">

Find:
</span>

Change to:
</div>

Find:
<div class="smalltext">

put behind it:
<div style="text-align: left;">

Find:
{$lastpost_profilelink}</div>

put behind it:
</div>

Don the blocks are now all the same... If some blocks are still not on the side u want open forumbit_depth1_forum_lastpost and do the same there.... This works here for me without anny errors on the validator......

(off-topic) I can use support again)

Greatings.
Pages: 1 2