MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Like & Thank-you System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-02-22, 03:51 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]There was a small internal discussion on this about two and a bit years ago. The outcome of which is a secret. :>

* Conor C. starts to search the internal forums for that topic.

I do agree though, MyBB 2.0 needs a like feature IMO.
(2013-02-28, 08:07 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]* Conor Calby starts to search the internal forums for that topic.
From memory, it's in the 2.0 forum, probably on the last page (it's quite an old discussion).

I'd check, but with the constant website unavailable errors it would take about 10 minutes. Toungue
(2013-02-28, 08:07 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-22, 03:51 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]There was a small internal discussion on this about two and a bit years ago. The outcome of which is a secret. :>

* Conor Calby starts to search the internal forums for that topic.

* Paul H. finds it
* Paul H. loves posting secret threads, because everyone rages about how they can't see them :>
* Paul H. links http://community.mybb.com/thread-77660.html
Thanks Paul, hope everyone enjoys the read. Staff, of course.
(2013-03-05, 07:47 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-28, 08:07 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]

* Conor Calby starts to search the internal forums for that topic.

* Paul H. finds it
* Paul H. loves posting secret threads, because everyone rages about how they can't see them :>
* Paul H. links http://community.mybb.com/thread-77660.html
* Josh H. says "That is community cruelty and abuse!"
* Josh H. rages
* Samalan is just glad it is being discussed.
* Samalan wants it to be implemented.
Yea I was thinking of that same idea. It would be a great feature.
Pages: 1 2